早上好古斯我的单鳍小宝贝Morning, Gus, my little one-finned wonder.
你好妈妈是我我就是给你打个电♥话♥Hello, Mom. It*s me. Just checkin* in.
我收到你的明信片了I got your postcard,
把它摆在古斯的鱼缸上面了putting it up on Gus r tank now.
对挺好看的它已经长大了Yeah, it's very nice. He is fuming, though.
总是问我为什么不带它出去玩Keeps asking why I don't take him anywhere nice.
改天再说吧Maybe one day, right?
它特别想出去He'd love to get out there,
但是只有一只鳍哪也去不了是吧but it's a bit hard with one fin, innit?
总之妈妈我这一切都好没什么事Anyway, Mom, alfs well here. Not too bad.
每天早上起床感觉还是像被公交车撞了一样Still wake up every morning still feeling like I got hit by a bus.
如果你…And
哥们还在卖♥♥旧刷子和扫把吗Hey, mate, still selling the old brushes and brooms, right?
挡着我们家门口了…没事回头见Right in front of my entrance.
It Got no problem with it. Cheers. 抱歉没接到你的电 ♥话♥妈妈
Anyway, sorry I missed you, Mom.
我明天再给你打回见Fil try you again tomorrow. Laters, gators. 该死等等Oh, bloody hell. Wait!
混♥蛋♥Bollocks.
你好Cheers.
古代埃及看看这是什么
Will you look at that?
拉碗我你好…Me? Hi, uh...
你这个Mercenary.
“”不我不是''Mercenary1'? No, no. Tm not a mercenary.
我是礼品店售货员No, Tm a gift shop-ist.
我在礼品店工作我的名字是史蒂文•格兰特I work at a gift shop. My name's Steven Grant.
我正在想方法回家回伦敦I'm trying to get back home. Back to London.
伦敦我也不知道为什么要这样发音London? Don't know why I'm saying it like that. -好吧礼品店的史蒂文•格兰特-怎么了Well, Steven Grant of the gift shop. -STEVEN: Yeah?
•你能把圣甲虫还给我吗•那…什么好吧-Will you return the scarab? - The what? Oh, all right. 你说的是…Yeah, Oh,
■你不能给他-给你You will give him nothing. -Here.
我强烈建议你把它还给我I strongly encourage you to return that.
我没有…我…I' Tm...
我在试・・・I'
快点啊好像…我的手指头冻住了Come on, now. It r s like my fingers froze.
有点问题…我不知道But here's some I don't know, 可能是高原反响什么的maybe it's the high altitude or something.
给你太奇怪了抱歉但是…There, take it. So strange. Sorry,
-我不会再重复了•我不是故意的-I will not ask again. -I didn't do that on purpose.
我也不知道是怎么回事I don't know what*s happening.
给你拿着吧快拿着There we go. Just take it, take it, take it, take it.
一天啊我现在要阻止我的腿•抓住他Oh, God! Now Fm trying to stop my legs. -ARTHUR: Take him!
我不能…我努力让自己不要走I I'm trying to stop my legs from moving.
我在努力把它还给你I'm trying to give it to you.
.等等.没事的-Wait, wait; wait! -It r s all right.
我在努力哥们我发誓我在努力给你I'm trying, mate. I swear I'm trying to give it to you.
拿到了Got it!
不会吧那白♥痴♥回来了No. The idiofs back.
抱歉Sorry.
天啊Oh, God.
我正要…我正要跑对吗I'm Tm gonna go, all right? Yeah.
天啊Oh, God. Oh, God.
我知道你很生气我知道我让你很生气抱歉I see you're angry. I know I've made you angry. Tm sorry, yeah?
求求你了我不是…Please, I
天啊Oh, God.
•你休想扔下圣甲虫Don't you dare drop the scarab.
•知道了All right, all right, all right!
那是我的车That is my van! That is my van!
我在干什么我连驾照都没带What am I doing? What am I doing? I don't even have my license. 天啊该死
Oh, my God.
萝卜切条机他们人太多了Bugger, there*s so many of them.
我肯定是在做梦This has to be a dream. This has to be a dream. 他们要杀了我They're gonna kill me. They're gonna kill me.
快点这破蛋糕车快点走啊Come on, you bloody cupcake van! Move it!
粘尘滚轮
快点给我让个道谢谢抱歉Come on! Move your ass! Thank you. So sorry. Thank you.
太感谢了Charming.
等等抱歉我不是故意用蛋糕的不要啊Wait, wait, wait! Tm sorry, I'm sorry about the cupcake. No, no, no!
醒醒马克如果他弄丢了圣甲虫Wake up, Marc! If he loses the scarab,
我要你们两个的命PH kill you both.
我不知道是怎么回事I don't understand what's happening!
-卡车笨蛋•什么Truck, stupid! -What?
电暖手套卡车Truck!
不No!
不Oh, no, no, no!
天啊Huh? Oh, God.
我在倒着开车I'm driving backwards.
-他是把扔了吗•我不知道我在做什么Did he just throw the gun? -I don't know what I'm doing.
那就别给我们添乱了寄生虫Then leave us be, parasite!
快点Oh, come on, come on.-
该死Oh, shit!
天呐Oh, God.
水泥增强剂配方天呐Oh, God.
这些早期的人类屠宰动物的地方What Neanderthals dreamed of.
你好啊古斯睡得怎么样How we doin', Gus? You sleep all right?
不知道鱼会做什么梦I wonder what fishes dream about.
这鱼是怎么…回事 Fish.
什么叫〃长回来了”What do you mean, "grew back"?
昨天这条鱼还只有一个鳍Yesterday, that fish had one fin.
我买♥♥来的时候就是这样的It was like that when I bought him.
-今天你看见什么了 -我看见两个…-Today, what do you see? -I
两个鳍抱歉但是没错它现在有两个鳍了Two fins! Yeah, sorry. But, yeah, he*s got two fins now.
这个…正常吗还是…So, is that normal, or...
你要是想换就直接说Well, if you wanna swap it, go ahead.
但是我刚才和你说了昨天它们都有…But, like I said yesterday,
they've
什么意思昨天我根本没来过What do you mean? I wasn't here yesterday.
好吧Yeah, all right.
我跟你说了它们都有两个鳍Look, as I said, they r ve all got two fins.
我不管《海底总发动》的电影里是怎么说的I don't care what that Nemo movie says.
你自己去个卖♥♥残疾鱼的宠物店吧Find a pet shop that sells disabled fish and go there.
・我没时间和你胡扯■等等那个时间对吗-I don't have time for this. -Wait, Is that clock right? 不那不可能我刚刚睡醒
No, that*s impossible, I just woke up.
你疯了吗那条鱼有问题Are you mad? The fish is wrong,
这个时间也有问题有问题的是你吧the time is wrong. You're not quite right.
该死我有个约会抱歉我有个约会Bugger, I've got a date. Sorry, Fve got a date. 好吧All right.
你像个一样You look like a knob.
还要等另一位客人吗We still expecting one more?
是的看来情况不妙是不是Yes. It's not looking so good, is it?
混♥蛋♥现在给我打电♥话♥ 了Punchy. Calling me now?
什么你什么意思What? What do you mean?
我在牛排馆咱们约好了吃牛排的I'm at the restaurant for steak.
It*s steak time.
对我自己吃的牛排Yeah, I ate steak by myself
谢谢你那是两天以前的事了thanks. Two days ago.
什么咱们不是说周五吗就是今天What? I thought we said Friday? Today.
没错欢迎来到周日Right. Welcome to Sunday.
不是吧周四后面不是周五吗Come on, no. I think Friday still comes after Thursday, doesn't it? 但是今天就是周日这是事实
It doesn't change the fact that today is Sunday, 别再给我打电♥话♥ 了which means "lose my number." 再见Cheers.
但是…-
不好意思今天是周几Sorry, what day is it today?
-周日先生■不Sunday, sir. -No.
这是…
真的吗Really?
厨房♥快要闭餐了The kitchen's closing soon.
好吧这样吧Okay. Um... You know what?
我要一份牛排谢谢ril have a steak, please.
好的您要哪个部位Sure. What cut would you like?
我看看I see.
我要牛排最好的…Fil have the best bit
那个部位我就要这个The steak. That's the bit that I want.
这是菲力牛排您要几分熟The center-cut f s filet. And how would you like that?
全熟我要全熟的Good, yeah. Very good. Very good. Yeah.
•那就是全熟■好的没问题- Til put you for well done. -Okay. All right.
好的听起来很好吃Yeah. That sounds delicious.
你知道吗我觉得她真的挺喜欢我Yeah, you know, I think she really liked me.
她喜欢鲜花She loved the flowers. Yeah.